Discover what innovative start-ups can offer the fruit industry
On the 9th of December at 10:00 am startups from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Ukraine will present in 5 min slots their innovative agritech solutions and explain how those can contribute to solving issues occurring in the industry.
Join for free and meet:
- Biouhel (CZ) – Biochar of the future – MicroCHAR is the sustainable future!
- FlyAgData (UA) – Solution that collects agronomical and machinery data online, transforming it into valuable analytics for farmers.
- Insignes Labs (PL) – Tailor-made solutions for agriculture to minimize losses in key crops and maximize farms profitability.
- Nangatech (PL) – Boosting productivity of farming through the power of oxygen.
- Plant.id Sensor (CZ) – Plant disease identification powered by machine learning.
- Powercob (PL) – Zero-emission energy from corn waste with a positive side effect of the production of biochar.
- Smapp Lab (HU) – Large-scale insect monitoring and early alert system to use pesticides in an efficient way.
- Spacecrop Technologies (HU) – Agricultural software that helps farms manage irrigation and provides detailed weather forecasting and crop condition insights using satellite data and AI.
- Ribes Technologies (PL) – Smart protection of berry plantations that limits the use of pesticides.
Register here to participate (free of charge)